Reviews for "Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks"

Awesome!

You even suggested reversing the polarity of the neutron flow! Classic!

I may not be the world's biggest fan (Though I did email a link of this to someone who may be approaching that level), but this piece shows a lot of foresight for the writing of Doctor Who at the present. It used to be sci-fi drama, but now it clearly appears to be dumbing down and aiming more at the kid's audience demographic. That's not your problem, but you've lampooned it quite well, one has to say.

Aside from that, your animation style having no mouths and disembodied hands really makes things look weird, but that's a nice distraction from the goings on with all of the daleks crawling about. How come none of them ever seem to pull the trigger, they just stand there and look menacing? Stupid, as they've had dozens of chances to off the Doc, by now!

The Dalek impersonation was weak, but that was catered for by the stronger voice acting in other areas. Perhaps consider adding volume to the vocals overall, as they were a little drowned out by the sound effects from time to time.

[Review Request Club]

ooooooooOOOOOOOoooooooo

It's not often you see a good Doctor Who parody on Newgrounds, and in that respect it was quite *fantastic*. The humor was good, and I found myself laughing out loud more times than not. Also, your impersonations were up to par for most of the characters, and I especially liked Rory.

My only critique is that I wasn't fond of your animation style (lack of arms, mouths, and whatnot), but that aside it was still a great animation.

Keep up the good work

Was great, too bad the ponds are gone.

That's basically it....