Reviews for "Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks"

The writing was excellent, but maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the Floating Hands series, but I felt this art style made me expect the characters to be more complete. They're so well-drawn otherwise, it feels like I'm watchinga rough pass that's waiting for arms and mouths to be done later. Dropping the bit of sleeve probably would have gone a long way toward fixing that perception.

It was very good and funny.
But I have just one remark - you should have some female voice-actor on board. While Doctor and Rory are made perfect, with their ways os speaking copied very amusingly, Amy and Song sound like drag-queens and don't resemble themselves. Apart from that - very cool.

Oh, Doctor. You always find a way around everything.
Rory! Where did he come from?

David Tennant as Doctor > 3 of Matt Smith as Doctor ("The Lonely God" vs "Mr Cool". There's only one way for that to ever end.)

Davies was a far better writer than Moffat, who seems to be trying far too hard. Did you see how they let Amy and Rory go? Everything about that episode is terrible writing! Angels looking at each other so they can't really move, Statue of Liberty as an Angel is am amusing idea but is just beyond stupid (and with no explanation), a paradox to cancel an event that ends up creating itself is just beyond BS, and it was just overall terrible. Moffat's trying too hard to be as good as Davies. Hope when Smith leaves he leaves, because his best episodes were Blink and The Library. Past that, they're all so very.....bleh.

The voice acting wasn't THAT bad, you definitely sounded like them a couple times. The writing in this feels on par with what they're doing right now. The intro scene is actually better than what it is now (but they were high when they made the current one, I'm sure).

As stupid as this was supposed to be, I kinda LIKE it....probably because it kinda sums up how absurd the show is turning to be....

Nicely done. For some reason the floating hands and lack of mouths bothers me, but that's just a personal taste thing. Well done!