Reviews for "Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks"

The writing was excellent, but maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the Floating Hands series, but I felt this art style made me expect the characters to be more complete. They're so well-drawn otherwise, it feels like I'm watchinga rough pass that's waiting for arms and mouths to be done later. Dropping the bit of sleeve probably would have gone a long way toward fixing that perception.

It was very good and funny.
But I have just one remark - you should have some female voice-actor on board. While Doctor and Rory are made perfect, with their ways os speaking copied very amusingly, Amy and Song sound like drag-queens and don't resemble themselves. Apart from that - very cool.

Oh, Doctor. You always find a way around everything.
Rory! Where did he come from?

Not drawing in the mouth and arms of characters isn't a style, it's just lazy. That type of drawing only fits in with original characters like in madness, not when you're portraying actual human characters. Don't focus on creating your own "style", just do what you think looks the best. Without mouths, the characters look weird, and some of the nose shapes can be easily mistaken for mouths, like Amy who looks really smug.

Very good. Pish posh on the comment below of "you don't get Dr Who".. You got it exactly- it's a lot of random stuff that doesn't make any sense when you spend more than a minute thinking about it. Even some of the characters like River Song (as you showed here) don't make a spit of sense and are so terribly written as well, which came off very well here.