Reviews for "Art of War Omaha"

The mortars are completely random and op. At one point, I had 8 mortars land next to, or on my dead body. I liked that you could pick up human shields, but they should have lasted for two hits, since the Mg42, and the soldiers got to be a problem. A good game otherwise.

I found the art and animation unappeasing, and the gameplay didn't help. Mortars are simply based on luck, and I wish I could say more, but that was about all of the game. Shoot, collect, and hope you don't get shot. I found the game, overall, pretty bland, but keep making games, you learn with each one; I hope to see more.

Loved it ;P Nice idea and well made. Encountered a small amount of lag briefly at one point but it was very short and I am on my laptop. I loved the idea of having allies backing you up all the way and actually being helpful rather then in the way xD

All in all I find it an awesome idea and quite fun. Not sure why I'm seeing so many negative votes -_- especially with such generic responces. Haven't seen all the reviews but I'm sure there will be a "Add Multiplayer ROFLMOAWWDWDW!!!!W"!£!" somewhere...

Love the shield system, it's concept has been used many times in different games yet nearly never done right when it comes to flash games (Usually to ...clunky *Shrug*)

All in all I think it was fun to play

Horrible. Avoiding mortar fire is more luck-based than anything.

One star for the idea. Mega lag. Needs to be a LOT harder. An upgrade system with different weapons would make it much better!