For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Drawing Grounds"

Game is great. But I suck at drawing stuff with mouse.
And I have no graphic Tablet. T_T

If only i had one of those touchscreens...with the pens and shit. THEN i could draw something fine, but now i will stick to drawing absolutely nothing

This is incredible! Sooo much better than expected! I'm also amazed by the community of this game, people can create such mindblowing art by just using this casual brush and different colors. The background music was also quite pleasing and the itself is just very cool and fun to play! Oh man, I should've discovered this earlier! It's so awesome ;D

This is the best thing ever (since the last best thing ever). If there were one *small* thing I could change, it would be adding the ability to give a new name to drawings you post to portal from game with another player.

For example, suppose I was drawing "Window". I draw the window, of course, but for the heck of it, on the inside I also draw a man farting in a dog's face. Currently, when I finish such a drawing, I could only post it to portal as "Window". Now, I'm not saying I would, but it would be nice to at least have the option to post it as, say, "Man farts in dog's face".

I LOVE IT