Reviews for "The Drawing Grounds"

If only there was a way for us to remove users who we are or had previously invited with out having to put them in the ignore list....No, I do not want to ignore a player when I click the 'x' beside their name, I just don't want to follow through with that game any more because I have dozens of games that are still left on Turn 1 (supposedly those users being inactive in this game as well).

Sigh.

the felling when you make something stupid then its on your profile as creation soo embarasing...

isketch is better :3

how can I remove art I cant get rid of it my art

WTF SOMETIMES WHEN I POST MY PICTURES IN TO THE PUBLIC PORTAL THEY DONT SHOW UP WTF??? AWESOME game though