Reviews for "StickMan Sam 10"

If Someone want more color for customizing is character, go check at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colo rs for Hex color codes. It really works when you copy a code.

Yes, it does work! :)

good, but I couldn' get any medals either so had to take away a star.

io3creations responds:

Strange. As I mentioned it to someone else, they did work for me and if you look at recent posters' accounts, the medals are there. Perhaps the connection is lost to the NG server.

the impossible is possible medal i would've proed it easly but it was da fucking coins that screwed me over cuz i wanted the coin medals too

io3creations responds:

Yep. You have to get those two separately. The only exception is that if you are a ninja! :D

i went to the settings and gues what? i had to reload the whole game because i could not leave the settings menu. and after reloading the only thing that i could do was changing the look of the character.

io3creations responds:

Strange. It seems to be working for me.

I enjoyed this simple game. But the medals didnt work. Shame. Worth a play though.

io3creations responds:

Strange. They did work for me and if you look at recent posters' accounts, the medals are there. Perhaps the connection is lost to the NG server.