Reviews for "StickMan Sam 10"

Long overdue, but it's great to see Stickman Sam back after... 6 years?
So instead the usual run n' gun, it turns into The (slightly) Impossible Game; did not expect to see that outcome, it's still enjoyable. Can't to see what finally happens in 5.

I'm glad you liked it.

Yes, just a bit over 6 years. Part 4 was uploaded on Jul 8, 2006 to NG.

That's one reason why I wanted to release a "smaller" adventure: to let people know that StickMan Sam will be back. Part 5 will have be the same type of game as the previous parts and then we'll see ;)

Congrats on finishing the game! :)

Nice

io3creations responds:

Even after all this time I can still can still get excited for stickman sam. Still can't wait for five. It's pretty simple, bu still enjoyable. My main issue with it is you have no control over how high you jump. The ability to control that to an extent would have been nice.

Sounds great!

Someone else also suggested the jump height control. At this point, I'll keep it as it is because if I change it, then I would have to redesign many levels.

I was kind of excited to see a new Stickman Sam game after 6 years, but i was dissapointed to see that it wasn't like the rest. As a standalone game though, it's pretty good. Since this is called Stickman Sam 10, I'm guessing that this doesn't actually have anything to do with the series. In the end though, it's a good game and I like it. : )

io3creations responds:

Actually, it will be tied in to the series as StickMan Sam will have many different kinds of adventures ;)

WTF?!?!?!? WHERES THE SHOOTINGAND THE EXPLOSIONS AND THE BANG BOOM KABLOWEE BOOM???!??!?!?! THERES ONLY STUPID JUMPING!!!!!

io3creations responds:

StickMan Sam will have many different kinds of adventures ;)