Reviews for "StickMan Sam 10"

Nice

io3creations responds:

Even after all this time I can still can still get excited for stickman sam. Still can't wait for five. It's pretty simple, bu still enjoyable. My main issue with it is you have no control over how high you jump. The ability to control that to an extent would have been nice.

Sounds great!

Someone else also suggested the jump height control. At this point, I'll keep it as it is because if I change it, then I would have to redesign many levels.

I was kind of excited to see a new Stickman Sam game after 6 years, but i was dissapointed to see that it wasn't like the rest. As a standalone game though, it's pretty good. Since this is called Stickman Sam 10, I'm guessing that this doesn't actually have anything to do with the series. In the end though, it's a good game and I like it. : )

io3creations responds:

Actually, it will be tied in to the series as StickMan Sam will have many different kinds of adventures ;)

WTF?!?!?!? WHERES THE SHOOTINGAND THE EXPLOSIONS AND THE BANG BOOM KABLOWEE BOOM???!??!?!?! THERES ONLY STUPID JUMPING!!!!!

io3creations responds:

StickMan Sam will have many different kinds of adventures ;)

Good game, but there's one problem: I earn the in-game achievements, but the correspondent medals don't work for me.
Can you fix this? (PM me, please)

io3creations responds:

The medals seem to work for some but not for others.

I updated the game. Try reloading the page (or open the page if you already closed it).
You should see v1.0.1 on the main menu (near the right bottom corner above my website's link). Click the in game 'Awards' button. If you see the awards, then those are stored on your computer. At this point if the NG connection is fine, your medals should be unlocked.

Assumptions:
When you received the medals, the game was able to save the Flash cookies.
The game file is v1.0.1 and not v1.0.0. If you are seeing v1.0.0, empty the Internet browser temporary files (but not the Flash cookies).