Reviews for "StickMan Sam 10"

Pretty fun, enjoyed the fact that you could customize your character, but the game just gets repetitive after a while, and I couldn't be bothered to get past the tenth checkpoint.

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the review. I am aware that no game will satisfy everyone and it is an impossible task to do so. Seems like many enjoy it as it is.

Very good game have sonuds music, has a dificult and archives, very nice game, only the prologe is the bad of this game because you must click next, next, next, but it have a skip button.
very nice game hope it will enter you gain my vote

Simple, fun game.

Thanks :)

Fun.

io3creations responds:

the begining is just too boring, then you get the lvl 3 to make little fun, but it's fastly becoming long after that. You could put more obstacle or for the green wall, it will be funnier if you have to break it by doing an action, like if there's a wall we need to press "d" to cut it with a weapon. Also, press "s" to pass under some walls. Then, your game could be really good, but it need some modification and i gave you 1.5/5 stars for the effort.

Grimmjow21 alias Ezekiell

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the review. I am aware that no game will satisfy everyone and it is an impossible task to do so. I know what you mean by adding more actions but I wanted to keep this game "simple". Seems like many enjoy it as it is.