Reviews for "StickMan Sam 10"

the begining is just too boring, then you get the lvl 3 to make little fun, but it's fastly becoming long after that. You could put more obstacle or for the green wall, it will be funnier if you have to break it by doing an action, like if there's a wall we need to press "d" to cut it with a weapon. Also, press "s" to pass under some walls. Then, your game could be really good, but it need some modification and i gave you 1.5/5 stars for the effort.

Grimmjow21 alias Ezekiell

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the review. I am aware that no game will satisfy everyone and it is an impossible task to do so. I know what you mean by adding more actions but I wanted to keep this game "simple". Seems like many enjoy it as it is.

Very challenging game! i really enjoyed it, good work!

Thank you! :)

epic game :3

Cool! :3

I actually found this to be fairly enjoyable. What I didn't like about it was how there was just little sense of difference in a level. I would have liked more detail in this game. I still have to appreciate the cool graphics, because it's pretty funny to see all those versions of that guy just fly around everywhere. I am glad you didn't have to collect all those things in the same level. I didn't care much for the cutscenes.

I think the music was also pretty stylistic. I like how it had this good futuristic theme to it. Hey, it's the year 2012, we should be arriving at that future pretty soon! You really had to do some good timing with the jumps. I don't even know what happens if I don't collect everything, but I'm going to try to do that!

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I'm glad you liked the music :)

Collecting the coins is optional. It is there for people looking for extra challenge and medals (hint, hint) :D

Wow. This is better than I expected.

Great! :)