Reviews for "Relive Your Life"

This game is amazing. Arin's voice suits the narration perfectly. I love the rhyming and the myriad of choices. I've lived all 29 lives with a little help from a walkthrough. it's quite interesting how failure, doing nothing, and failing at different responses to a situation create such different consequences.

I only have 1 problem....I CAN'T REACH DARN THE BUS

A masterpiece one of the best flash games ever made

How do I get the Dr. Phil stuff? other than that, amazing stuff!

Picked My Heart,DAYUM this game is incredible! i havent seen this type of game since YEARS this is epic! an unique experience (My first ending was hideĀ“n seek) extremely original we need a part 2! ~Bruno-from Brazil

FrozenFire responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I don't see myself making a second one unfortunately... unless I magically pay off bills/mortgage/etc and have enough time to create something fun!