Reviews for "Chainsaw Princess"

Lots of fun, I started out with trying to get the Medals solely, eventually that turned into wanting to trump the weekly high score, and wanting to dethrone the current top score!
After hitting 60-70k and messing up more times than I could count,(I came back several times in the last 3-4 days) I regressed back into just aiming for the Medals, only. I won't be trying to come back and beat those scores, they earned it!

A bit of advice for people, focus more on surviving, rather than going out of your way for Stars and Super/Special, later on. When you get to 30-40k, and it gets really fast, try to avoid dashing while running on a platform, and try to stay in the air as much as possible. Jumping and dashing at the same time through an enemy saved me many times, especially when there's a nearby low platform that will usually get you killed. Avoid the Green-Haired Skier Troll, as much as possible, he messed me up more times than I can count.

Great game, and good luck to anyone aiming for that 80k Medal!

This Game is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this game! It's really cool! I'm number 18, for nowX3

Yah realy cool game, hunting highscores like this is awsome 5* :)

Tossing my two cents in. An overall challenging game that keeps you coming back for more gory Troll goodness. The music was epic but since no artist was given, had to search Google for the song. Finally found it though. All in all, I enjoyed my times with this game.