Reviews for "Chainsaw Princess"

Great game! Very fun, challenging and dynamic. The one thing I want to make clear that I absolutely loved: when you die you can restart really quick. This usually pisses me off in fast level games, when you need to go back to a menu screen or wait for an animation to click "retry". This is perfectly matched to the pace of the game.

Sounds and graphics, all very good. This is a very solid work, and I think this is way better than Robot Unicorn Attack because of the awesome feature of the God Powerup. That made the game way more interesting since you can enjoy the whole experience without being an expert or a ninja; but at the same time, you value the pro players with the medals.

Very well planned. Congratulations!

Wow.. A really good game! Addicting. First of all it looks really nice.. I like the colors and everything matches and even the music makes me wanna play it till I got every medal and the records ~ But I have to admit it gets very tough after a while.. Gonna spend a few days on this one beating at least one record ^-^ Let's try!

It's better than Unicorn Robot Attack... cause... a) Matt details b) Double Jump c) Awesome character! d) This song is sexually fitting the chainsaw <3

79.158 Damn so close :c

OH BOY! IMAGINE MARRYING A GAL LIKE THAT! HA! HA! HA!