For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Worlds' Guard"

meh its good. i mean thers not much separating it from other TD games...but i like TD games. Lost interest though when enemies got harder and harder and started to be able to regenerate back large amounts of health and much more difficult coarses and i still had the same amount of money and same weapons to try and stop them...kinda hit an impass. (and please dont say strategy..im beginning to think people here dont know the meaning of the word)

I'm not going to say the game is bad per say - it all looks very nice in general but it's just so samey. I mean there is certainly something to say for the tower defence genre and how complacent it has become. There really isn't anything here that'll distinguish it the dozens of other ones out there.

Cool and fun XD

this is a such a fun game. can you make a sequel to this?

cool game man im gonna vote it for 5 teeeheeee