Reviews for "Worlds' Guard"

over all a good game but the is made unfairly which kill the game play for me (try adding more money or slower monsters etc just one change should do)

medium game. only is very repetitive

Same as Gamer3001 :
"Machine gun tower un-upgraded, only thing you need for all gold"

That makes the game pointless... Otherwise, cool graphics, music, towers. Just need balance, 'cause it's absolutely not fun to just place machine gun tower x)

This was an OK game, but that's the problem as well.
When i play TD games. I expect something to hold my interest. but this did not. There was nothing that stood out, everything was average and because of that it was boring.
The graphics were nice and the music, while uninteresting, was good too, but again the game was boring overall

Machine gun tower un-upgraded, only thing you need for all gold. Easy but fun!