Reviews for "Worlds' Guard"

All the towers are very weak, except the lightning and the slow one. Just ignore the others and go with these two. Also, quantity comes before upgrade in this game .

Good, but became easy once figured this out, and repeatitive. Pretty decent graphics.

What else somebody want other than a Perfect game like this???
Very fun and entertaining for all the family :D

5/5 Rated
5/5 Stars

good game !!!! XD

Generic... extremely generic. A game like this can only possibly be appreciated as a way to thoughtlessly waste time, but even for that purpose, it would need an upgrade system that persists from level to level. The music was repetitive, too.

I enjoyed playing; it got to be pretty challenging when the enemies started getting health back. I liked the animation and sound. I personally wish there were a few more weapons. I also wished that the waves didn't start until I was ready, but that is just a matter of preference.