Reviews for "Worlds' Guard"

ok TD game... would be better with some ungrades incorporated.

I was at first going meh another td game..... then I got through the first few levels... those guys that drop health make this td actually challenging GG sir GG!

cool I love TD games

this is a pretty good TD man keep it up

A solid fun game. With simpel choises but still with differende ways to finish. I like the good difficulty level that makes you think but still it's fun. The uppgrade tree is perfect. 3 choices but done your way. Music is cathy and "action driven". The game is very good but chould be better with small uppgrades. Like kill/mobs mana/special attacks. This option chould help in difficult situations. Or maybe a hero tower that you can take with you to next level and place in strategic place that will assure your victory. I really liked this game. It stand out from all "tries" to make good tower defense game. Cheers for you mate.