Reviews for "Anaksha Mini Adventures 2"

Nice game. Hard enough for keeping me occupied for 4 hours, but still easy enough to beat without help from walkthroughs.

I especially liked the dialogues, which added lots of flavor to the game. The cultural existensialist guy in the bar was certainly a character i liked a lot, since he came up with the mots bizarre and pseudo-intellectuall comments. The trash guy who lived in a desert was fun too.

However the Virgo signs was somewhat less rewarding. Just going around and flashing the camera at every wall didn't add anything thought-demanding to the game.

I'm kinda amazed how good this game was... I like the retro style... simple but very well done! Gotta love the conversations and hidden hints! All in all realy well made and fun to play! Finished it in 1 sesion! It took me about... 3 hours? Some parts are kinda hard to figure out (e.g. screws, prank items) and alas the medals aren't working but it's gotta be 9/10, can't be less for this awesome work!

Edotee

Good game!

Great game, but i have no idea what to do with the screws lol im dumb

Really excellently made, however I am having trouble unlocking the Virgo symbol, although I am sure the location is correct.