Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

the voice annoyed the hell out of me. no offence but GAAAAAARGH! ... the drawings were good though :)

haha, thanks! xD

Am I crazy, or is some of the music from Kingdom Hearts?

Anyway, excellent theme. As you said, the voice acting could use a little work, but no big deal. Otherwise, it's excellent. Newgrounds is short on Christian content.

thank you!
and yes, the music is from Kingdom Hearts! :D

omg. i watched this and it made me cry cause its so true. :3 good story. i loved it.

thanks! :D

The portrayal was very good. I don't need to mention on the moral of the story because I knew it was gospel related after it got to "Love is patient, love is kind, love is eternal..."

I only recommend (to improve your voice acting) read poetry, out loud, drink some water prior to speaking, BREATHE!!!! The pauses seemed a little forced and that's all I can complain about. Effort was great though 5/5 10/10

thank you! :)

Really loved the animation style. It was smooth and well created. I would have given you 5 stars, but the introduction of religious symbolism made me see the animation in a whole different way- of which I liked a bit less than when I did not know it was a religious animation. Still, I thought it was a great animation overall.

thanks! :)