Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

An excellent flash! Good animation, and story. My only issue is the one you noted yourself about the sound. The voice acting wasn't bad by any means, but the sound quality was a little hard to listen too, better equipment would fix that, else find a way to let the text tell the story for you so you don't have to actually narrate. Second is that I noticed a lot of grammatical errors that, when added to the rough quality of the sound, made it rather awkward to hear. Other than that, keep up the good work!

exninja123 responds:

thanks for the critique! :)

THey have the same haircut

exninja123 responds:

i think you need to take a closer look :/

Two of the things I love the most in one flash! Jesus and Kingdom Hearts! It was unclear at first that it wasn't a romantic story, but I loved it nevertheless! I feel lonely a lot lately, but God has always been there to help me ;D

cool to hear :)
thanks! :D

I don't know why, but with the designs and art style, I thought of Revolutionary Girl Utena. Great stuff

thanks! :)
the animation was actually inspired by Utena anime, good call! :)

Despite the religious undertones (I figured some of it out before I read the comment) I liked it.
It was a sweet story. Voice acting was very good despite any ideas you might have otherwise, animation was done extremely well and I liked how the princess became detailed as she realized the princes love. It made me think more of the allegory of the cave but then again it's enlightenment and they're one and the same.

Very good work.