Reviews for "Prosnorkulus"

Dubstep!!!

this movie was great, prosnorkulus is boss I would not mess with him. Oh also PRRREEEECCCCISSSSSEEEEE

Amazing

Fuck the other reviews
This shit be crackling with amazing sparks of awesome.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

"This shit be crackling"... I like that.

Astonishing

This animation is just amazing. Everything is incredibly well drawn, the music and transitions are intense, the voices were incredibly professional, and while it was lengthy it still remained entertaining.

However, if I may have my two cents--some parts of the animation seemed a little slow. While the animation itself was stunning, if those parts of it were a bit faster, the comedic timing would be flawless.

Thanks for the animation. It's great.

Laughed myself to tears

This is how I imagine my Dwarf militia captain to be in combat.

'Prosnorkulus hacks the human in the upper body with his %u263CMasterwork Steel Battleaxe%u263C, and the severed part sails off in an arc!'

'Human has been struck down'

BEAST