Reviews for "Prosnorkulus"

Holy Whoa.............................

That parade of mindless violence was fucked up over all recogition!!!!!!!!!!
Is there going to be a sequel?

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Thanks and yes.

wow

i thought the start of it was the hole thing

Okay....

I think it's a very original series..

Idk if you choose the colors carefully but they make a great companion for the storyline and the situations you put the characters on.

The music was a bit too psychedelic sometimes.. but it would totally change the sense of the movie if you'd change it so never mind that.

..I have to say .. there are a few things (that I can't tell exactly which they are but) that you have to change.. graphics quality and backgrounds come to mi mind.. but you surely know better.

Anyways, congrats for the original stuff and putting all together.. the amazing voices, music, effects, storyline, etc.

Hilarious, original, I absolutely fucking love the art(specifically the faces lmao), and the humor is also original and great. The only thing needing improvement is the animation itself as i'm sure you know, but you're well on your way because i could see it improving as the clip progressed. overall 5 cause i could never make something equivalent let alone better ^^ keep it up!

P.S. havent seen the second but im about to and i have high hopes!

Excellent plot and characters!