For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

what?

and i thought i left my drugs back at home when i watched this...

que?

Um, wow... what did I just watch? Like I get it, the Earth is getting raped and abused by humanity... but... what?

WTF did i just watch?

although your animation was good and the design was ok, i just it really trippy and weird.

what has been seen...

this reminded me of captain planet.. if captain planet had a crack baby with salad fingers.

Good Stuff but incorrect.

Good animation, pretty smooth.
But lets not get full of ourselves, we cant kill earth. Gaia healed after an asteroid, all of our bombs going off at once couldnt come close to that. the only thing that might kill this earth is a 2 Solar flares.
and even than, the earth may still bounce back but not the same way as before. Might be ruled by cockroaches next.
Humanity has almost run is course to ruin. only way we might stifle that is if a huge portion of the population gets removed by natural disasters. Go back to survival of the fittest. not Slavery by the richest.