Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

I Guess I'm Just Contrarian...

It seems that every critic of yours absolutely adores your "work". Sir/Madame, I have given all your work a fair chance. The sheer disgust that it evokes in me is unmatched by anything I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. Maybe you think you've created some crazy hidden artistic masterpiece behind the façade of green, barechested, poorly animated "women". Maybe you're just crazy. Maybe I'm the one who's insane. After all, sanity is relative, and I appear to be the minority here.
In short, I see no reason why this even deserves to be on Newgrounds, much less a front page. It's not funny, not creative, not insightful, not witty, neither wry nor informative, and above all is simply disgusting. I know this won't change anyone or anything, but my hatred for this was just too profound to leave unexpressed.

I just don't know.

This flash...

It could be said that this is a commentary on what humans are doing to the earth and the weird elements are just the author being a weirdo. in that case this is just fucking weird.

The other way to look at this is as a complex satire of the whole 'the earth is alive' view that humans are evil. The flash depicts their base argument but in a bizarre and warped way that matches the flawed logic behind the earth being alive and not just a rock in space.

If you look at the authors other works you will know that both are wrong, any semblance between his works -including this one- and political commentary -serious or satire- are purely coincidental. If you doubt me then simply pick any 3 of his works at random, watch them then re-think your opinion.

I gave this no stars because this animation isn't anything anyone should watch.

golfinho responds:

I had to read 13 books on the theory of the universe and heart mythology for do it!
>:C, So far no one understand all my references to the "Gaia: journey to eden"