Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

I Guess I'm Just Contrarian...

It seems that every critic of yours absolutely adores your "work". Sir/Madame, I have given all your work a fair chance. The sheer disgust that it evokes in me is unmatched by anything I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. Maybe you think you've created some crazy hidden artistic masterpiece behind the fa├žade of green, barechested, poorly animated "women". Maybe you're just crazy. Maybe I'm the one who's insane. After all, sanity is relative, and I appear to be the minority here.
In short, I see no reason why this even deserves to be on Newgrounds, much less a front page. It's not funny, not creative, not insightful, not witty, neither wry nor informative, and above all is simply disgusting. I know this won't change anyone or anything, but my hatred for this was just too profound to leave unexpressed.

I just don't know.

This flash...

It could be said that this is a commentary on what humans are doing to the earth and the weird elements are just the author being a weirdo. in that case this is just fucking weird.

The other way to look at this is as a complex satire of the whole 'the earth is alive' view that humans are evil. The flash depicts their base argument but in a bizarre and warped way that matches the flawed logic behind the earth being alive and not just a rock in space.

If you look at the authors other works you will know that both are wrong, any semblance between his works -including this one- and political commentary -serious or satire- are purely coincidental. If you doubt me then simply pick any 3 of his works at random, watch them then re-think your opinion.

I gave this no stars because this animation isn't anything anyone should watch.

golfinho responds:

I had to read 13 books on the theory of the universe and heart mythology for do it!
>:C, So far no one understand all my references to the "Gaia: journey to eden"