Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

good as ever!

golfinho is the master of newgrounds

masturbeiro

Finally

This is something I can totally agree with. I fucking hate what people have done to this planet and the earth is completely livid with all these fucks: messing up the environment and killing each other, as well as everything else that lives here, dicking around when we could be colonizing space or something other than make cheap sneakers or TV sets or new shitty movies that people watch anyway. I mean, are people that backwards? Yes, I suppose so. Too bad the dinosaurs all died, they probably would have evolved into something better. Or not, maybe they would of had dino wars or something. Maybe not though. Nevertheless, I'm glad I saw this movie; it made my day better. Thank you.

big review

An amazing wonderful story.

This amazing flash transmutes life not only with a astounding visual affect, but with music too. It demonstrates how life shall continue on until we destroy ourselves, otherwise showing the vagina.

vaginavaginavaginal03lfgovk

nice flash bro

caterpie

Wonderful

The message is simple, and I've heard it before, but I've never quite heard it put this way. I love how the sun get's jealous of mother earth's date with the dinosaurs. Please keep up the good work! I'd love to see more.

? I don't know Superman?