For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Verge"

Fantastic

For a very retro-style game this seems to have a lot of graphical detail. One i noticed was the use of film grain, the closer you got to the hell-type dimension the more film grain there was. This kinda reminds me of Depict1, with the whole retro style character in a creepy dimension, trapped and no escape. Anyway to cut to the point this is an imaginative piece of art and shows that gaming is an art and not just some corprate enterprise.

10/10 i tried

i get all medals but LOKI, i tried to make the hardest/heightest jump from the sxxn,so i can search the entire map....nothing, i cant find the LOKI ending!

kurismakku responds:

You don't need to find anything to get that ending... Read the description, that's a hint...^^

Wow

The feeling of the game is just magnificent. The deepness in the reunion of the two characters; the emotions that ran through me were very deep even in the lack of dialogue. I kind of felt back to when I played Kingdom Hearts for the first time. Great game. Congratulations.
(Sorry for the bad english by the way)

Hint: Moonwalk

1st: Nice, sweet and really a good game. Worth each minute!
2nd: How to moonwalk? Example: Hold A and then press -> or otherwise. Looks sweet :)

i love it but

ive only gotten one ending :| no clue how to get any other (i keep getting the return to me ending no matter what)