Reviews for "Verge"

It's great.

Although now I have to play through a second time to get the "bad" or "normal" ending since I got all the fairies on my first run through. (Was that bad? I blew up an Angel I didn't even know was going to help me or kill me in the first place.)

Anyway, it's an overall nice game with a unique concept.

During some parts thought, the collision detection was kind of clunky, namely the part where you have to jump through the two worlds getting higher and higher off of the diving board platforms. The little space you have to jump through on those platforms to get higher doesn't let me through sometimes and I end up having to jump against them over and over to get through. Also the controls ARE a little slippery but it doesn't take long to get used to them so it's not a big issue.

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would since it's more "puzzle PLATFORMER" than "PUZZLE platformer" like a lot of recent flash games, if you get what I mean.

The numbers, Mason! WHAT DO THEY MEAN

Very nice puzzle game. Kind of a neat little cross between Cave Story, Braid and Limbo. Original concepts, nice art style, good sound, challenging game.

Perfect. :D

Problem

It's apparently impossible to get the good ending more than once? I got it once but when trying to replay and get it again I found out that despite all the fairies being collected, there's one step missing from the way. Why is this happening?

Apart from that odd glitch, it's an excellent game, I like the concept a lot.

Another hit

Loved it, the minimal plot was done very well (who else tells a story via achievements?) very clever gameplay that always makes you use your head. A must play for anyone who likes minimalistic games!

this game is addicting and the concept of the story is somewhat quite creepy