Reviews for "Verge"

any advice

this game worked at first a little jumping and walking i could tell it would take me along time to beat so i decided to log in so i could save my game but for some reason when the game reloaded all i got was a repeating space animation that apeared to be going fast

Anyone know a way to fix this

p.s. i didnt wanna remove stars just b/c of a little mess up so i put the average rating

What else is there to say?

The sheer immensity of the pure awesomeness of this game is so overwhelmingly amazing, I almost peed my pants. Twice. This game was very unique, with completely originally epic levels, and each one was better than the last. I enjoyed every second of this amazing game and it's wonderfully wonderful music... until the next time I turned the game on. Then, the screen was just like that old Windows space screensaver... PLEASE tell me how to get this game back, it's without a doubt the best thing I've seen in ages! Thank you, and please fix the problem! You deserve a perfect score!... that is all.

Awesome job

Really liked game, took up a good amount of my time trying to get every fairy and get these achievements. Still haven't figured out Perpetiel's Wings but probably a speed run. Probably should have been an achievement for not killing anything though. I actually got the ending you need all the fairies for before I got all of them, so don't know if that was a glitch or not, but it's an amazing game, really impressed with it. Actually had to think about some stuff. I'll definitively be looking for more of your work. Great job

the main character

was the main character the victim of a plane crash? thats the sound effect i hear when hes in the spirit realm.

Amazing!