For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Verge"

I was on the verge..

of quitting this game because it looked simple but the parallel dimension thing brought me back again. Nine for the game in general but if the message it was trying to portray wasn't so hard to figure out I'd give it a ten. Enjoy the challenge but I'm not in the mood for struggles lol.

nice

The game was oddly relaxing i especially liked the music

Awesome

I loved the concept of this game. The death realm and the water flipping were fantastic ideas and I thought they were executed well. I gave it a nine because it took me forever to figure out what I had to do at times because of the lack of explanation at the start. Very well done!

Legendary

I saw many aspects of Cave Story in this. Really nice game.

The kind of addictive game I like but.....

I want to erase all my medals and start over. Very challenging gameplay, but you can't play the full game again after getting all the medals.