Reviews for "Power Rangers! Black"

Black Power

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhh

Amazing :)

I have PM'd you and talked to you and I just want to say again amazing!
I don't get why people are only giving nines and voting 4 that seems like some pretty intense jealousy
Also @scarlet you have to be one dumb asshole too almost blam something because you didn't like the series as a kid. This is gold and you have too be blind not too see it.
Anyway this is amazing deserved daily feature! Can't wait to see more from you and work with you in the future possibly when I go too work in a studio :)

Nice

The animation is really nice. Short, and to the point. But don't leave Tommy out of this series!

Everything was great, accept

the lack of music DURING the combat. Loved everything else.

Nice on.

Originally I was going to blam this and give it a horrible review but then I stopped and thought for a second. Even though Power Rangers themselves is overused and way outdated, you did a great job with a flash animation for the black ranger. I shouldn't degrade your work because I don't like the original series.
This has to be one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. It was pretty action packed and badass. Little cliche on the exploding background, but that's about it. Sound affects could use some work too, but the animation itself is amazing. 4/5 for this.