Reviews for "Simple Tests"

I liked it

But the only thing is that you can divide by zero, the result would be infinity, unless you think that doesn't really qualify. Some would argue that licking one's elbow is also not impossible, just really painful. Meditation can get you to not think about specific things. Sorry that was more than one thing wasn't it. Point: should have been labeled extremely difficult tasks rather than impossible.

huh

i bet you dont respond this comment.

ScaredyDave responds:

You would lose that bet! lol Glad you liked it enough to give it an 8 :)

Wow.................................

Now that sure was something I would not want to take part in.
Great entry by the way.

Well Done

Your animation continues to be wonderful and I can see in the small details like shading and shadowing that you are a great artist. The voice acting was well above average and the humour was intact. I got a decent laugh out of this, but the animation backs that up quite a bit. I hope you do well inthe Tournament of Flash Animators as I have continued to enjoy your incredible talent. I really admire your ability to make such wonderful work in the limited time you're given with the tournament.

My biggest problem with the flash is that the "divide by zero" joke is really overdone at this point. I realize the theme wasn't your decision, but that still brings the flash down even if you aren't at fault. The only other gripe I have is the background art being very plain and not up to par with the rest of the art. It's not a big problem and I understand you were a bit rushed for time, but it would definitely improve the quality of the flash.

loved the animation