For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

people say you have to play the entire thing to understand it..... I didn't play the entire thing. so it sucked for me.

Shane was brought back to life... Sheesh..

I just can't enjoy this.

The only reason I picked up on this game was because it started out as a choose your own adventure zombie survival game, and now it's just about this story you've made. It isn't even that great of a story, and the options are too "lolol so random XD"

It went from a zombie horror survival game to...I hardly even know what to call it now, an interactive movie? I'm very disappointed, seeing as there are way too few choose your own adventure zombie games.

Hyptosis responds:

Haha, well you've set me straight.
(not really)

"OMG, wahhh story."

Also there really aren't any "random" choices outside of the first tree, which is the one where your character has gone crazy from a life of solitude. Sorry you're too stupid to get that. :\

Everyone else did.

Sir, you're givin' me the vapors.

Stupid