Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

This game is fantastic

Just like all your other sagitariansi lvoed it. And BTW, breeding shed. I love you

good choice

Good choice of an open ended game that has several ending it makes the game that more interesting because they can never be the same ending. Great job

Awesome!

The whole series is great and well written but i gotta say some of it sounds a bit like zombieland.. but still great! :)

These are so MUCH FUN

I said it on Sagittarian 2, and I'll say it again. The storyboarding is amazing for a newgrounds entry. This was 4 unique perspectives with a variety of fun/interesting dialog and good animation. I also guess it was a good idea to save Anna, makes the post-apocalypse seem a little easier on the eyes. As for the little references to all the zombie media in the past, they did not go unnoticed. Little bit of Zombieland, a hint of Children of the Corn, some L4D/TF2 and some others mixed in all with your characters that have grown on us over time. Please don't stop making these, they always make me so happy to see come onto the front page.

great

sagittarian is my favorite zombie series on newgrounds