Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Kinda disturbing

Liked it...

I did enjoy the game, although it wasn't even in the same range as the other installments. I loved the first one more then this.

I couldn't complete the Anna dies in the wilderness story.

Meh, the game is pretty fun, and it's noticeable that you put a lot of time into to it, but it just doesn't seem to have the same feel that the others did. The others were more about surviving a zombie apocalypse in different ways, this one is more about fighting the same clique gangs over and over again with options that usually seem to give you the same boring result.

The deaths are really cheap! Because of this, I can't play this game further. Just horrible deaths.