Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Well..

Great work.. Again. It is a definite plus to be able to play from the previous games winning endings, and I like how the endings keep diverging further from each other. Though I am sure we all have our 'first choice' endings. It would be nice to see what medals/endings you have earned, but honestly I love the story and style of these games so the medals are just a bonus and not all that important to me. Again very well made game, great story. Of course I hope to see a #4 but the story is never left hanging (one of the things I really enjoy about these) so I will look forward to whatever else you make. Keep up the great work. 5/5 10/10

Hyptosis responds:

Yeah, I've added medals, but NG hasn't approved them yet so it is out of my hands. I added them days ago in anticipation for release.

Nice

I love it!

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks!

Your games

are my favourite

F***ING CREEPERS

even outside of minecraft a creeper can kill you

GREAT GAME

It was amazing, but i wanted more. Much, much more.