For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Barca Vs Bieber"

It's... meh.

First off, I do like seeing bieber being beaten to a pulp (who doesn't?) and for that it was fairly enjoyable. However, I got stuck at the iniesta stage. It's at this stage where I was wondering: Why the hell is there no option of arrows or wasd???? I have bad arrows on my computer, but I can usually skimp by because most games offer a choice of wasd or arrow keys. However this game's pretty much screwed me over... and I'm probably not the only one who has. 7/10, 3/5.

Great game!

I like killing JB. Wery fun game.
P.S. the 5'th level was so easy I beat it in 1 try... I can't understand how other people can't beat it.
5/5 10/10

What the hell?

the 5th level is impossible. no matter how many times i shove my finger down on the keyboard, i lose

Googd game

Good game but the Pique trick wont work

Funny and fun

Good game.
You should make a sequel: Arsenal Vs. Bieber.
That would be awesome