For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Barca Vs Bieber"

It gets overly fustrating

And, not really because it's hard, but the mechanics are just difficult to work with.

Annoying

It's wanted, but THE HELL, before that game he didnt matter to me...NOW HE FRIGGIN DOES. SO MANY restarts -.-" But nice animation and so on. blabla. Still there is space for improvement, especially when bieber kicks his ball every ms, you should be invulnerable for 1sec. And there's a little bug, when you're close to the time limit and you want to restart the level by pausing and THEN you're above the limit it shows the "failed"-screen until you restart again

problem

can't pass pigue my hand have became tired of pushing so much on the keyboard plz make it easier

how to get gold ?

really good game but cant even get gold in one stage !
maybe i m just bad at it :'(

What the hell?

I liked this game.. at least the bits i played. FOUR times in a row I had to reload the page because at the start of a new level the game would go into an infinite loop going to "Bieber is dead" and back to character select and the level.
It is SO frustrating.

fortunacus responds:

can you pm me to describe the bug? i want to fix this ASAP, actually i havent got this complain before, so you can help me to find that bug