For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Barca Vs Bieber"

Worst game ever

lvl 6 with space = fail for those who may have bad comp should of made a wsda or some other key. Messi stage would be better if you had some kinda of like a 1 secs invincibility buffer sorta like mega man, because if you get cornered you get like spammed with penalty and pretty much resulting a lose

i see what you did there

it's a fantastic game but theres a really steep learning curve especially when you're thrown into the action with out a clue what to do and sometimes dont notice the writing at the bottom.

personal thought though, i think the reason you've been getting so many bad reviews is because you made a fantastically skill intensive game but featured the person who is alot of people number 1 hate idol. so basically it's completely insulting to them that the game isnt just an easy breeze through like it would be in real life.

that aside, i couldnt help but notice you commit some rather heavy sins. the worst being the offscreen boundaries only apply to the play and not the bombs that beaver throws out.
the next offense is the multiple penalty thing. beiber (in ambulance form atleast) can pin you up against the wall and get a crap ton of penalties on you. for instance i got a 30 second penalty in the 2 seconds it took for me to get off of the border. please for the sake of sanity just put in a buffer time like 1.5 seconds of invincibility. there is no way beiber is that strong in real life. just no.
and i dont know if this is just my computer or if it's something in the game but i've had to reload the game 4 times now due to this game (i'm assuming) causing a plug-in failure. it's weird because it crashes the ads too.

i call those things up there sins because they're really bad. that's about all though. i really like the games. the grammar's off alot but it doesnt screw anything up. some of the players are really slow though (im stuck on the level where you have to use the bombs flying at you to blow up the speakers). the space bar to add speed is a good idea i just thing all players should get progressively faster as the games go on though (again personal preference).

but overall, it really is a fun game. good job and i love the sweet beiber killing methods.

little hard

well jeah i like the game because i like soccer and i hate bieber so jeah in this game i can kill bieber in soccer!but the 5 lvl is hard for me i keep smashing spacebar but i still lose

man

the whole messi level is very hard cant beat it

An okay game.

Everything is okay, except it sometimes get stuck with the soccer ball whenever Justin kicks it. Though, one thing has been bugging me. Why did you ever implement Level 6?

That crap is annoying. The song makes it worse, but the fact that in order to get a gold medal there, you have to do everything perfect. That's so lame.