Reviews for "Barca Vs Bieber"

This game is okay, but there some things that I think It should be added or fixed in the game:

1. The buttons W,A,S,D should be the main moving controls and the arrows the alternative controls, because much people are right handed and some are left handed. I know that W,A,S,D are used with the left hand, but it's because that we need to hit quickly and consecutively the space button to make the character moving faster.

2. I don't know for the others, but when I make the character going down the screen while I hit the space bar, he dosen't move faster. This need to be fixed.

3. Add a restart option because it's boring to quit to the main menu and then come back again.

finally beat it BITCH SHIT FUCK DAMN AAHAHAHA!!!!!!

buenisimo, lo que mas me gusto fue el ultmio nivel cuando todos matan a justin jajaja, en la carrera hay que tener mucha rapidez y fuerza para apretar repetidamente el boton de espacio y llegar hasta bieber jeje

bueno,pero algo aburrido

en la carrera no se puede ganar.quisiera saber como ganar

Boring.

I don't have all day to spam space bar, and run away from Justin Bieber. The time limits just make this game boring