Reviews for "Hunters - Relic of Stars"

Falls short for me.

I consider my ADD to be a fairly reliable barometer when it comes to grading games, and I lost interest in this "epic series" after finding the red ship.
The premise is... "cliché" isn't quite the word I'm looking for, maybe predictable? Overused?
The fact that I'm not a terribly big fan of Rina-chan probably makes me biased. I'm not saying she's a bad VA, I'm just saying I don't think her elocution fit the player character very well.
The music is repetitive and further adds to the monotony and staleness of the gameplay.
As for the graphics, I understand that eye-candy isn't everything, but it shouldn't be neglected altogether, either. This game feels like it was rushed, visually, and didn't particularly appeal to me. I was hoping the story would make up for it, but it was a letdown in that department as well.
The first few minutes is where you really have to hook your gamers, and this just didn't cut it for me, sorry. Points for the map and small tutorial, but it's really nothing ground-breaking or innovative, It feels like a simplified map from a handheld castlevania game.
The biggest thing I would say to work on is appeal. The lack of graphics, the tiresome dialogue and repetitive music killed it for me.

wtf man

try to make it easier

Rhete responds:

oh ho, if you think this one is hard, you're gunna hate the rest... better play on easy mode if you aren't already.

Good enough game as of now

Story, music, and voice acting is great, but the graphic and gameplay (like on stopping repetitiveness and making the game more fun) needs A LOT of work..

About graphic, I'm not expecting some 3D, state-of-art craft, but the whole graphic and movement just looks awkward and bad.

Epic Game Series begins...WTF?

This is not an epic game if you look at the graphics (DUH.), but it's still not epic when I play it. It gets repetitive very fast (Maybe the music involves this too) and the controls are kinda weak. But seriously, An EPIC game series with this quality of graphics and animation? CUMMON! You gotta be kiddin me.
Oh, and the intro...The voice doesn't capture with the characters' mouth movement. That's even more lame than retarded animation for kids in my country.
Sorry, bro.

Meh

I've played games like this and loved them. But with this there were too many things that were wrong. For the life of me I couldnt get used to using x to jump instead of the up arrow, also when you clear a room it should stay clear. More enemies shouldnt be there when you go back. Also, even on the easy setting i found myself dying alot.