Reviews for "Hunters - Relic of Stars"

Falls short for me.

I consider my ADD to be a fairly reliable barometer when it comes to grading games, and I lost interest in this "epic series" after finding the red ship.
The premise is... "cliché" isn't quite the word I'm looking for, maybe predictable? Overused?
The fact that I'm not a terribly big fan of Rina-chan probably makes me biased. I'm not saying she's a bad VA, I'm just saying I don't think her elocution fit the player character very well.
The music is repetitive and further adds to the monotony and staleness of the gameplay.
As for the graphics, I understand that eye-candy isn't everything, but it shouldn't be neglected altogether, either. This game feels like it was rushed, visually, and didn't particularly appeal to me. I was hoping the story would make up for it, but it was a letdown in that department as well.
The first few minutes is where you really have to hook your gamers, and this just didn't cut it for me, sorry. Points for the map and small tutorial, but it's really nothing ground-breaking or innovative, It feels like a simplified map from a handheld castlevania game.
The biggest thing I would say to work on is appeal. The lack of graphics, the tiresome dialogue and repetitive music killed it for me.

wtf man

try to make it easier

Rhete responds:

oh ho, if you think this one is hard, you're gunna hate the rest... better play on easy mode if you aren't already.

Good enough game as of now

Story, music, and voice acting is great, but the graphic and gameplay (like on stopping repetitiveness and making the game more fun) needs A LOT of work..

About graphic, I'm not expecting some 3D, state-of-art craft, but the whole graphic and movement just looks awkward and bad.

5/10 rating doesn't include art

the game mechanics and music and voice acting were pretty good but that's about it. What really kills it is the boredom, I played for one minute and I was done. It felt very slow-paced, the entire one minute was without much difficulty. Better stage layout would be recommended, and somehow make it more fast paced. Not to mention that the dialogues were very very corny it really turned me off. I cringed when I listened to those comments.

As for your art, I'm just going to have to ask, for 10+ years, you've been doing flash, I can't help but wonder why your artistic skills hasn't improved at all. Normally with ten years, there should be change, but htere isn't..

Incredibly mediocre

I've seen games like this all the time and they've all been done so much better. smh