Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Night of the Redead"

Pretty good

I hate redeads soooo muuuch especially in Wind Waker...

Eastbeast responds:

Yeah, personally I liked them in oot and mm better because they seemed less explained and less over produced. thx for the review

ahh the legend of zelda

You did good at animating character of those in majora's mask, good story, I always thought redead made more sense for a zombie that was killed but that is a flaw of the legend of zelda not you

I liked it!

The great thing is you don't have to be an epic artist to make good flash. You still did an amazing job showing tension and had a good story without any use of words.
And dude those things hella bothered me when I first played Ocarina I totally forgot about them!!!

Eastbeast responds:

Yeah they take a deep effect on the brain, thx for the review :)

wow.

I don't remember that victim family on Kakariko village. i seen them on majora's mask (btw didn't the mummy's messed with the dad's brain sense he was all bandaged up?). i do agree with wegra there was never any redead in the town although there is some ghosts (poes i think) under graves when you open it.
you should do another horror about a ghost try to manipulate a person to kill (like on windwaker except they reverse your controls)

its pretty great just the animation need a little more practice :D

Eastbeast responds:

Thanks for the review, I do try :) Maybe someday you'll be able to animate your ideas as well.

Clever

I'm a little annoyed at myself for not seeing how you tied the characters to Majora's Mask until the very end. It turned out to be a logical origin story for when you met the father & daughter in Ikana Canyon. Nicely done.

Animation/art/sounds weren't exactly phenomenal, but it was nicely put together.

Eastbeast responds:

yeah I will rethink the sound effects I use for next time while still staying true to using zelda like sounds. Thanks for your review :)