Reviews for "Night of the Redead"

Very Nice

This was a really great concept and flash. I loved this game and know it better than any and I would have to say that this should have been in the game.
Great job!

simplicity is beauty :D

it is a simple animation but it turns out great , the music is appropriate for the scenes, the scenes are original and the story line is great !!

Eastbeast responds:

Thank you for the nice review to read :) Now do you like it enough to recommend it for the zelda collection?

Brings me back...

This animation brings me back to the day when i was scared of redeads. then i just looked at them as homos and started laughing at them. but great story and good animation.

Eastbeast responds:

Nice use of that last sentence to keep it relevent, thank you for the review, and I know what you mean :)

Interestin' story

But you could do a better animation, its still cool though, seriously i'd like to dream like you

Eastbeast responds:

This is a bad example of a dream, but my actual social life usually dwarfs in comparison to the deep and exciting dreams I have. Thanks for the complement :)

Kinda creepy...

What made you dream something like that anyways? It was pretty good, you probably should have taken a little bit more time on it for the animation though.

Also I recommended this for Zelda collection for yeah. ;P

9/10, 4/5.

Eastbeast responds:

Okay I gotta love you for that. Actually that too is a weird story. I was wearing this bizzar necklace my dad got me from somewhere, it was pretty much a quartz shiney rock with a brown little rope, and since I wore it I had been having nightmares and this was one of them was this flash. My mom woke me up in the middle of the night and told me she had a feeling that was what was causing it. Hmm.. maybe I should dig it up again if I write a sequal, haha anyway thanks for the review.