Reviews for "TW. The Purple Menace"

It was a good game, fun to play, the only problem is that some levels were insane, but at the end, I won.
-1 star because sometimes I could not select one of my units, making me lose sometimes.
My score: 542.
Also: Good music.

its tentacle wars??????????

Fun game

Fun game, but when submitting a created level everything just freezes and it is impossible to play any level editor created levels.

Whats that about a hard level? None were impossible, all were fairly simple, if you had any amount of intelligence. Compared to the other ones like this, I found this one surprisingly simple, to the fact that I was almost dissapointed by the purple alien microbes.