Reviews for "The Underrated Art Collab"

great idea.

I like this great game. i enjoy it a lot. got every medal for sure
great work

nice art

i cant draw with a mouse i need thows one things

thanks!

this is a great idea

You guys should do more and include new artist. I loved the art and how all you had different types of art so that they wouldn't have one person stand out as the best.
But what i am trying to sh is you can't compare each other because of that it makes it interesting and creative. From vic is vic realistic art to the others anime it was great 10/10.

:) Thanks! I might organise a 2nd one later on

Brillant to say the least!

I liked the way how you got some very good Underrated Artists to help you on this!
It looks very professional! Dare I say it, FRONT PAGE WORTHY.
I'm not just saying this because my art is in it, But Decky, Silenttrinity, CaOmDaYn and ViCisVic really made this collab! of course! you obviously put in alot of hard work into making this collab what it is.

Why the Medals not approved? There is WAY worse shit than this on Newgrounds with Approved medals, If you ask me, this is one of my favorite Art collabs on Newgrounds, Make a 2nd one, You really out did yourself with Button Game 9 and This Collab.

(Button Game 9 being the only Button Game I played) But I'm a huge fan of your creations!

REMEMBER! GAMEPLAY= 100%!
NOT ANIMATION OR GRAPHICS!
JUST A GOOD STORYLINE WITH A GAME THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH, CRY OR SIMPLY GO NUTS FOR!

10/10
5/5!
faved

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Wow! thanks for the review! I really felt good after reading this

Who is idiot trying to find secret?

Guys,the tab works,but i don,t tell,move!

:/ I'LLA KILL YO!