Reviews for "The Underrated Art Collab"

I didn't see a lot of skill here...

As for uberlarry, it's not that hard to draw lips eyes and a lazerbeam. Especially when it's colored in by a computer program.

I saw no skill here, so I don't see how they could be underrated. I doubt his art gets less than a 2.5-3, and that's precisely what it deserves.

So yeah, there's my imput. Next time you make a collab please try to use flash. And maybe add some animation? The art portal is a place for showcasing new and old artists, as long as they are worthy of being fronpage'd in the art portal.

These guys weren't worthy, you don't have to get upset about it and make a flash showcasing them. Certainly don't expect a front page or high score, there wasn't much work put in here.

2/10 for making me wait for the 22.1 MB to load only to find out there was no animation.

Art Collab Gallery, not an Animation
Know the diff

Very good!

Wow! You all are very talented artists and I think you all are underrated with no reason.

thanks! :)

Quite

This was quite the collab you guys made. I really don't have much to say to this, except that most of the art was pretty professional. Definitely better than anything I could ever come up with, THAT'S for sure. :P

Great job, guys! :D

Thanks alot

Great Idea

I loved this idea and not just because it showed off my art lol. I think its an original idea and deserves a good score. Well done and I hope to work with you again in the future :).

Thanks