Reviews for "The Underrated Art Collab"

Really good

I am glad that this went from a 3.15 to a 3.22 simply when I watched it again! It's too bad these medals do not have points. As far as I can tell, as they are not listed, you get them simply by viewing all of the profiles. I was unexpectedly impressed at how good these drawings were. It just goes to show that you should never judge something as being cheap if it has no medals. It is easily the best thing you (BanglaBoy96) ever worked on.

The best artwork was from Boredouttamymind and Sunshinda Fox. There was a lot of variety in this pictures and it was so great to see different characters being shown. This is indeed very underrated stuff. I do not review things on the art portal, so I am always eager to look at collabs like this. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day too!

Great to hear it Ericho! XD
Thanks

yes i know my art is noobish ._.

but hey! at least you saw it through. this actualy amazing. im honerd to be part in this

Np I like your art

Yay, it's up!

Darn that my art is out of it's proper proportion. For future reference, if you ever need previews of someones artwork, I'm sure that most of them will gladly cut/crop them to your flash's appropriate dimensions :) Well I would anyway. Nevertheless, good job! Lookin' forward to more!

BanglaBoy96 responds:

:D thanks! sorry bout that!
I had to mae each pic fit the screen height of 640x400

Not that great.

It is okay, but the art looks crappy because you didn't edit the size to correspond with the art, you edited the art to correspong with the flash.

thanks I guess

good!

a bit annoying though to see mine and other peoples pictures distorted, though :/ when you are making objects bigger, hold shift and it keeps the proportions. I do hope you make an update fixing this. Other than that, good!

thanks