Reviews for "Humaliens Battle 2"

.......

I dunno what are you thinking... Another remaked game, another daily winner, another Worst Review vs Popular Vote?? OMG

Good job anyway!

@ mrsheep1

your wrong,there are more diffrances other then there being a 2 in the name: 1,the unit lvl cap is now 100 2,for some reason you can no longer reply levels as much as you want 3,theres now a 2 in the name thats about it but still,i give it a 5 only cause of the first game,even though this is more like a bad expansion pack if you will,rather then a diffrent game...

'meh'

Its mediocore at best :P

it's ok

I just spent 2 hours playing it till the end. It's ok, nothing new. I also found it too easy. Gameplay is good (although there's not much to do). Art is ok. Still nice work.

still a good game but..

whats the difference. its the exact same game/maps/units/user interface.all thas different is the 2 at the end of the name!