Reviews for "Humaliens Battle 2"

Interesting visuals but WAYYYYYYYYYYYY TO damn complicated!

Man I cant believe that u were resubmitting this game.
Why are u resubmitting things?
WHy not just put everything in one place?

its broken

this game is definatly broken the computer can make guys way faster then you can

besides that it is a good game and would be alot more fun if it wasnt broken

wtf?

there really arent any changes to the first...

Test the game before releasing it.

Even if this was an original I would give it a bad score. I can't find anything good about it.

The money is abundant, you can buy units as soon as they are available, so there is no tactic involved. You must buy units as soon as they are available otherwise the battle turns instantly. There are unit strengths and weaknesses, but they are pointless because of this. Any unit is better than no unit.

Your base takes far more damage than the enemy. Even if you are constantly at 30 vs 3 units on the map the enemy bases take ages to demolish.

The music is in a 10 second loop.

You have to fight the same map several times to progress and the difference between the maps is negligible.

Units look good, but over all the 2d nature and extremely simple (and not controllable) movements remind me of paper cut outs.

I suggest that the creator of a game always test the game before releasing it. I can't believe this is how it was intended to be.