Reviews for "Humaliens Battle 2"

THIS IS RETARDED

Pump upgrades into sword guy
Nothing can stop you
faceroll even hardest maps for zero difficulty
this is really lame

Too easy

Graphics were ok, gameplay too. It was just too easy to beat and you didn't even realy need any of those special skills. All you needed was two first unit and level them up to 100.
Oh and it was too little bit too repetitive.

Upgrading units was nice in my opinion and those skills were interesting. Tho you should have make them more expensive or less points in winning.

Overall good game which takes time to beat and get all the medals, but too easy.

Keep up the good work =)

well...

I will be sincere. First I thought it would be a good game, because i saw the graphics, you know, but then i played it, and well, its messed up. The very first battle is very hard to win, and the aliens seems a lot more stronger than humans (I really don't know if them being stronger was an objective in the game, but... its still unfair, I think.) Anyway, its my opinion. And the graphics are really good, you should try them in other games or movies.

How come....

....the areas you defeat aren't crossed out after you defeat them? Otherwise good.

ok but..

has anything actually been added since the last one? at all?