Reviews for "Humaliens Battle 2"

Congrats

3 star for the daily award. I really appreciate your effort pump up the score. Im still waiting for your next master piece like Battle Gear1 and Strategy Defense 1,2,3 .
Keep up the good work, friend. Peace

Really?

As far as obnoxious spamming games go, this honestly takes the cake, just like its predecessor. Oh wait. It is its predecessor. MAKE A NEW GAME. ONE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE SPAMMING UNITS WITHOUT STRATEGY AND CAN'T BE SOLVED WITH "Invisibility, Special Rage, Damage +20%". I mean, I one-shotted a BASE for Christ's sake! I enjoy Belugerin's work, but show some originality. Hopefully by never making one of these games again.

Duplicate game not sequel

Why don't we play a Find The Difference game instead? Look at the first Humaliens Battle, and compare it to this "sequel"

Humaliens Battle 1 http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /544562

time consuming

it has potential. upgrading the base was a waste of time. it does nothing for actural battle/damage on the other armies base, and they take too long to react when actually used in a way of offense, so getting to 50 was a waste of money. in the long run you only have to keep sending wave after wave of guys, as long as you don't leave you practicly can't loose. the harder the level the more "life" the enemy base has, as long as you upgraded everything accordingly all going to a new level did was make the level longer. there isn't any point in upgrading the life of guys seeings how you can just send out tons more. further whats with not being able to use any air assets with your land or sea units--such a waste of potential gameplay.

hopping it will get better.

Meh

Nothing aout the game that makes it special,basically its just a copy from Battle Gear.On land battles though,I would suggest having your men just fire at the base instead of running through it and then you lose the entire force you brought to that side.